These days, more women are embracing their small bust size instead of hiding their breasts under pounds of bra padding to look sexier and have bigger breasts’ shape…
but this actually remains uncomfortable, embarrassing during sex, and brings even more tensions and stress; anytime a woman has to do so, she gets more depressed and concerned with her undersized breasts.
Causes of Small Breast size
Breasts are basically a woman’s fat storage area just like the hips and buttocks. These change functions after pregnancy but until then stick to their original role. Therefore, it can be said that if you need to increase the size of your breasts, you need to increase your overall body mass.
This is something that is quite possible but it is only worth doing this if you are already underweight. The first step is to increase the amount of estrogen in your system. Note that this is something that you should only do in the method given below and you should not meddle with your hormonal constitution in any other way like using contraceptive pills or you could end up ruining your reproductive system. The key here is progesterone and estrogen…
Increase your Breast Size with Our Herbal TREATMENT
Our Herbal Formula contains all essential botanical which are important for quick permanent results. Formulated using only pharmaceutical grade ingredients you can rest easy knowing you’re safely and naturally gaining the confidence you’ve always deserved.
Our Herbal Cream has high concentration of Progesteron, are non oily and light flora scented. This is effective for adding volume to the breast, regain breast firmness and toning. The breasts will also benefit from the Centella Asiatica extract in Our Herbal Cream which nourishes the breast skin. Our Herbal Cream are easily and quickly absorbed while leaving the skin soft and silky.
This excellent formula designed especially to help Breast Enlarging and Breast Enhancing. Studies have confirmed that this cream has a high success rate for breast enhancing and increasing 3 inch breast cup size! Another natural ingredient in the cream, prunus armeniaca, with vitamin A keeps the breasts supple and prevents dehydration. The soft cream is rich yet light in texture. (For all skin type)
- Tightens and improves tone, firmness, & contours.
- Creates a “natural breast lift.
- Improves the visible tone and texture of the skin.
- Refines and firms breast contours, enhances the body’s youthful qualities.
- Improves the firm feel of the supporting skin of the breast, essential for a beautiful shape
Once you have decided to take our herbal Treatment, Be Sure you will get:
- Increment of bust size from 30A to 32B
- Firmer and more toned breasts from 34B to 34C
- Smoother and tighter breast skin
- Pinkish nipples and fairer breast skin
- Provides Natural Hormone Balance!
- All-Natural Herbal Product!
- Used By Thousands Of Women!
- Tightens and improves tone, firmness, & contours.
- Creates a “natural breast lift”.
Is Mughal Dawakhana Herbal Treatment for BREAST ENLARGEMENT right for You?
Mughal Dawakhana Herbal Treatment for BREAST ENLARGEMENT is your solution if you want to enhance the size of your BREAST and regain your self-confidence.
The natural ingredients enclosed in this treatment have been tested. This Potent Formula is tested and proven to be:
- Herbal and 100% Natural
- Free of any Chemical Supplement
- Tested by Millions of men
- Presents No single Side Effect
30 DAYS COURSE JUST RS 2550 INR.
Leucorrhea is commonly known as white discharge. It is a female disease of the genital tract, in which a white discharge is seen from the vagina. Even its Sanskrit name, shwetapradara, is made up of two words – shweta which means ‘white’ and pradara which means ‘discharge’.
Definition of Leucorrhoea
Leucorrhoea is simply defined as a whitish discharge from the female vaginal tract. The discharge could be a smooth flow, or it could be sticky and lumpy. In most women, the nature of the discharge changes as their age advances or if they travel a lot.
The following are the situations when LEUCORRHOEA needs to be treated:-
The discharge is very profuse and is difficult to stop even with sanitary pads.
The discharge is not pure white, but is Grey-white, yellow or green, brown or rusty in color.
There is an itching sensation in the vagina following the discharge.
Causes of Leucorrhoea
There are a variety of reasons due to which leucorrhea can occur in women. The following are some of the well-known causes:-
- Fungal infection – A fungus, much like the yeast, can cause infection of the vaginal tract, leading to leucorrhea. When the woman is infected by a fungus, then the discharge is in thick and white accompanied by an itching sensation. This kind of discharge is called as a vaginal thrush
- Sexually transmitted diseases – Some sexually transmitted diseases can cause leucorrhea in women. The most popular of such sexually transmitted diseases is trichomoniasis. Such discharges are greenish or yellow.
- Unhygienic toilet habits – Sharing toilet articles, especially in public toilets, can cause an infection of the vagina, resulting into leucorrhea. This is also observed by personal forgetfulness such as forgetting to remove a tampon or diaphragm. Women who rely a lot on vaginal medications are often victims of leucorrhea.
- Cervical problems – Two kinds of problems with the cervix, the cervical erosion and the cervical polyp, can cause leucorrhea. Such leucorrhea is generally more profuse following sexual intercourse. The discharge is brown and resembles congealed blood.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease – Problems with the pelvis, such as the pelvic inflammatory disease can cause leucorrhea. The pelvis can get inflamed due to an infection.
- Disease conditions – Women who suffer from diseases such as tuberculosis or anemia may have heavy discharges from their vaginas. This is observed more commonly in women who have poor resistance to diseases and live on a frugal diet.
- Stress and tensions – At least some part of leucorrhea might be psychosomatic. Women who live under severe stress and worries develop leucorrhea.
Prevention of Leucorrhoea
There are many precautions that a woman must take in order to prevent leucorrhea. Some of these important guidelines are as follows:
- Genital hygiene is of utmost importance. Wash your genitals during every bath. Run water freely over the folds of the vulva and the anus. After the bath, pat dry the regions with a clean towel of your own. Do not let moisture retain in the genital or anal area after the bath.
- Drink plenty of water which helps in flushing out the toxins from the body.
- Be very particular about how you clean the anal area after defecation.
- If your clothes get wet in the rain, immediately change them. This includes your lingerie and underwear.
Nylon is not a good material, especially in the summer season, as it retains sweat in the genital area. Cotton is an ideal material for panties.
- Make doubly sure that your partner is free from any kind of infection if you are planning to have sexual intercourse with him. Both you and your partner must wash your genital areas before and after the act. You can make this a part of the sexual play and increase titillation.
- Do not unnecessarily use any cosmetics like powders or perfumes in the genital area.
- Do stress busting exercises regularly. Go on a walk or jog early morning
Solution for the Leucorrhea or White Discharge Problem
with Our Herbal Medicine . Best treatment for Leucorrhoea & White Discharge .
Our Herbal Medicine is a women sex enhancement capsule, which is herbal without any side effects and does not contain any steroids or chemicals With Lady care Capsule, it is now possible for women to enjoy sexual vitality boosting unlike before where only the men enjoyed this.is Ayurvedic herbal formula specifically for women to help heighten libido, sensuality & the overall sexual experience.
Our Herbal Medicine is a well balanced combination of pure herbs and has stimulatory action on endometrial wall. and a stringent action on mucus membrane of genital tract controls leucorrhoea that maintains normal vaginal pH.it improves general health and relieves associated symptoms.It re-strengthens the reproductive tissues thus restores their vitality.It provide anti-inflammatory activity and reduces the risk of PIDS.IT is the best treatment for light yellow and white discharge and remove odour of vagina
The results you will Achieve with Mughal dawakhana Herbal Treatment for LEUCORRHOEA
- Abnormal vaginal discharge
- Irregular Menstruation
- Vaginal Irritation
- Itching around the outside of the vagina
- Urinary Tract Infection
- White Discharge , Yellow Discharge
Causes of Vagina Looseness
The vagina naturally changes after giving birth, and might feel wider, dry or sore for some time. Find out what to expect and the ways you can help speed recovery.
When you give birth, the baby travels through the cervix and out through the vagina (also called the birth canal). The entrance to the vagina must stretch to allow the baby through. Sometimes the skin between the vagina and anus (the perineum) might tear or be cut by a doctor or midwife to allow the baby out. This is called an episiotomy.
After having a baby, it’s not unusual for women to feel that their vagina is more loose or dry than usual, and to have perineal pain or pain during sex. This page lists a few of the changes you might notice and tips on what you can do.
Dryness of Vagina
It’s normal for the vagina to feel dryer than usual after childbirth. This is linked to the lower levels of oestrogen in your body compared to when you were pregnant.
If you’ve started having sex again and the dryness is causing problems, you can use a lubricant – you can buy lubricant in pharmacies, supermarkets or online. If you’re using latex condoms, make sure the lubricant is water-based, because oil-based products (such as moisturiser and lotion) can make latex condoms tear or rip.
Once you have decided to take our herbal Treatment, Be Sure you will get back your Vagina as before baby Birth and other are
1. Restoring the vagina suppleness.
2. Protection from microbial pathogens.
3. Tighten the inner tissues and skin of the vagina.
4. Firm and tighten the vagina naturally at the same time to give more pleasure and comfort.
5. Tight Your Vagina Naturally Without Any Kind of Side Effects, Pain and Surgery.
6. original freshness to your Vagina
Is Mughal Dawakhana Herbal Treatment for Loose Vagina right for You?
- Herbal and 100% Natural
- Free of any Chemical Supplement
- Tested by Millions of women
- Presents No single Side Effect
What Is It?
Menstrual disorders are a disruptive physical and/or emotional symptoms just before and during menstruation, including heavy bleeding, missed periods and unmanageable mood swings.
Some women get through their monthly periods easily with few or no concerns. Their periods come like clockwork, starting and stopping at nearly the same time every month, causing little more than a minor inconvenience.
However, other women experience a host of physical and/or emotional symptoms just before and during menstruation. From heavy bleeding and missed periods to unmanageable mood swings, these symptoms may disrupt a woman’s life in major ways.
Most menstrual cycle problems have straightforward explanations, and a range of treatment options exist to relieve your symptoms. If your periods feel overwhelming, discuss your symptoms with your health care professional. Once your symptoms are accurately diagnosed, he or she can help you choose the best treatment to make your menstrual cycle tolerable.
How the Menstrual Cycle Work?
Your menstrual period is part of your menstrual cycle—a series of changes that occur to parts of your body (your ovaries, uterus, vagina and breasts) every 28 days, on average. Some normal menstrual cycles are a bit longer; some are shorter. The first day of your menstrual period is day one of your menstrual cycle. The average menstrual period lasts about five to seven days. A “normal” menstrual period for you may be different from what’s “normal” for someone else.
Types of Menstrual Disorders
If one or more of the symptoms you experience before or during your period causes a problem, you may have a menstrual cycle “disorder.” These include:
- · abnormal uterine bleeding (AUB): which may include heavy menstrual bleeding (menorrhagia), no menstrual bleeding (amenorrhea) or bleeding in between periods (metrorrhagia)
- · dysmenorrhea: (painful menstrual periods)
- · premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- · premenstrual dysphonic disorder (PMDD)
Causes of Menstrual Disorder
For example, many women with heavy menstrual bleeding don’t ovulate regularly.Ovulation, when one of the ovaries releases an egg, occurs around day 14 in a normal menstrual cycle. Changes in hormone levels help trigger ovulation.
Heavy menstrual bleeding can be caused by:
- · hormonal imbalances
- · structural abnormalities in the uterus
- · medical conditions
Many women with heavy menstrual bleeding can blame their condition on hormones. Your body may produce too much or not enough estrogen or progesterone—known as reproductive hormones—necessary to keep your menstrual cycle regular.
Symptoms Faced During Menstrual Disorder given as follow
PMS is a term commonly used to describe a wide variety of physical and psychological symptoms associated with the menstrual cycle. About 30 to 40 percent of women experience symptoms severe enough to disrupt their lifestyles. PMS symptoms are more severe and disruptive than the typical mild premenstrual symptoms that as many as 75 percent of all women experience.
There are more than 150 documented symptoms of PMS, the most common of which is depression. Symptoms typically develop about five to seven days before your period and disappear once your period begins or soon after.
Physical symptoms associated with PMS include:
- · bloating
- · swollen, painful breasts
- · fatigue
- · constipation
- · headaches
- · clumsiness
Emotional symptoms associated with PMS include:
- · anger
- · anxiety or confusion
- · mood swings and tension
- · crying and depression
- · inability to concentrate
Mughal Dawakhana Herbal Treatment For Menstrual Disorder
Don’t stay silent, discuss the problem with us. We have Ayurvedic & Unani, Side Effect Free, Herbal Treatment. If you would like to have a Consultation with Mughal dawakhana about your problem.